Daily updates about the world of
ARM embedded systems
Ka-Ro electronics release i.MX53 module
Ka-Ro electronics have released the first production i.MX53 module - the TX53. This modules includes the 1GHz Cortex-A8 i.MX535 processor, with up to 2GB of RAM, and 128MB of flash. Initial pricing is at 129 euros.
Initially announced in February, this module falls under the Freescale Longevity Program, which guarantees long-term availability of at least 7 years.
Peripherals included are:
- 10/10Mb Ethernet
- Two High Speed USB 2.0 ports
- 1600x1200, 24bpp LCD controller with Dual LVDS option
- OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware acceleration
- HD video 1080p decoder, and 720p encoder
- Dual camera interfaces
- 3.1 - 5.5v power supply input
Also available is the Starter-Kit V, which includes standard headers and easy access to all peripherals.
For more details see: